Commercial Building Maintenance
Having a long track record of providing only the highest standard of service, GOCO Services is proud to have built up an outstanding reputation for commercial building maintenance. Leading brands entrust the GOCO Services team to take care of all aspects of their premises, ensuring that first impressions remain positive. Whether it may be regular cladding cleaning or one-off repairs, clients have peace of mind that their property couldn’t be in safer hands.
During maintenance visits, the exterior of the building will also be assessed for damage or growing problems, ensuring that issues can be resolved before causing any disruption to your business. Should repairs be required, GOCO Services can schedule for the relevant member of the team to carry out work on a date and time that works best for you. Clients can be assured that work will never be outsourced to external subcontractors. Instead, a highly-skilled, experienced member of the GOCO Services team will complete the task at hand, meeting strict health and safety standards along the way.
One Of The Leading Nationwide Commercial Maintenance Companies
As one of the leading commercial maintenance companies with a database of 1,200 trained and experienced operatives, GOCO Services has experience in several fields. Teams are committed to devising comprehensive solutions that fit with all client requirements and building specifications. From complying qualified roofing surveyor reports to conducting any necessary repairs, GOCO Services can cover everything from the wall plate upwards. Yearly or six-monthly maintenance contracts include:
- Visual inspection for indications of degrading of all and any roof coverings, flashings, sealant and pointing
- Clearing the roof surface, rainwater gutters and outlets of any debris
- Inspection of rainwater goods to ensure they allow for the free flow of water
- Kill/clear vegetation such as moss, which could degrade the roof coverings
- Small building works
- Perform minor repairs within the agreed time frames or provide a quote should there be a need for long periods of activity
- Fully documented per visit
- Risk management on all works
Our past client testimonials
What Our Clients Have To Say
Great Commercial Maintenance Company!
"We have recently started a commercial maintenance contract with GOCO Services, and so far we are so impressed with the quality of service that we have received. All team members are knowledgeable, friendly and get the job done quickly to a fantastic standard. GOCO is a great company to work with!"