What Is The DuoPly™ EPDM System?
Developed with a combination of EPDM laminated to polyester reinforcement layer, the DuoPly™ EPDM roofing membrane provides buildings with outstanding weather resistance. Due to the nature of the rubber-based membrane, it not only looks seamless but also provides properties with additional insulation. It features a reliable polyester lining, which creates a layer of cushioning over roofing systems, preventing damage caused by abrasion. Moreover, due to the design featuring additional adhesion, the DuoPly™ EPDM system couldn’t be more straightforward to install when faced with a tight schedule.
Key Benefits Of Duoply Systems
Due to the complex properties of Duoply systems, they are ideal for use to treat all manner of commercial property types. Regardless of the roofing system in place, its size or location, clients can reap a wealth of sought-after benefits, including the following:
- Proven to have the longest average service life in the roofing industry.
- Resistance to adverse weather conditions, including UV rays and constant fluctuations in temperature.
- Quick and easy installation process which means minimal disruption to daily operations.
- Safe to apply as there is no need to use torches or hot asphalt during installation.
- Once systems have reached the end of their lifespan, materials are fully recyclable.